Tuesday 5 February 2013

Under The Covers : Lisa Haydon for Marie Claire India Feb 2013


Have you seen Marie Claire's Feb cover featuring Lisa Haydon?? 


Not being a snob and all but did she get that outfit from Myntra??? (The top is actually ASOS and the pants by AM:PM) I just don't think this is cover material. I also have a problem with the pose. The whole thing is just not doing it for me :(
Remember the Anushka Sharma December cover? I wish they'd recreate that magic.

Anyhoo, here's the behind the scenes video of Lisa jumping around :



And more pictures of the cover story 




Now this androgynous look I love! Red and fuchsia is one of my favorite colour combinations.   



Love the Silver bag ONLY!






The fabric bow on this bag looks like an easy DIY. I'm going to try it this weekend!


SHOES SHOES SHOES





No comments:

Post a Comment