Thursday 31 January 2013

Under The Covers : Kareena Kapoor Khan for Vogue India Feb 2013

I'm almost sure I'm straight but I just can't get my eyes off Kareena Kapoor Khan in Vogue's February 2013. I mean is this even legal???


I don't know if its the OMGIwantit Christian Dior (Cruise 2013) dress, the Philip Treacy top hat, the hair, the lip colour or just Mrs. Kapoor-Khan's seductive good looks but she is totally working it. A thousand times better than her usual filmy wardrobe. Well played Anaita Shroff Adajania ( Fashion Director, Vogue), well played.

The Cover-story was shot at the Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad. 

If you still cant't get over this ( I know I can't) watch this video of the whole shoot.




GET THIS LOOK WITH :

Get this ASOS Dress and ASOS Hat and pair it along with a stack of bracelets and Lakme Absolute lipstick in Merlot and WOW like Kareen Kapoor Khan <3













2 comments:

  1. Kareena really rocks this look ! It is hard to take eyes off her ! Admiring fashion must be legal :)

    Loving your blog but how can we follow you ? So that we stay connected and can read more from you in future.

    Much Love
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why,thank you!!! You can follow Super Shiny Stuff on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SuperShinyStuff) or e-mail me on buysupershinystuff@gmail.com!

      Delete