Sunday 24 March 2013

Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2013

Its Fashion Week time!!! After the spectacular FDCI Wills India Fashion Week in New Delhi, Mumbai hosts its own Lakme Fashion Week. 

Its been a mad week trying to juggle work and Fashion Week but I got REALLY lucky! Not only did I get to go for the Tigre Blanc LFW Launch party at Tote on Thursday but also got to go for Naeem Khan's first ever show in Mumbai!!! I know right? I couldn't believe it either!. 



The LFW offsite began with a beautiful show by Tarun Tahiliani, which was graced by famous Shoe Designer Christian Louboutin. Tigre Blanc threw an after party jam packed with celebs and vodka. My favourite look of the night was Simone Singh looking pretty in a mint dress and white blazer. Maybe it was because I(top, left) was wearing a white blazer as well :P







No comments:

Post a Comment