Monday 4 March 2013

Marc Cain Store Opening

I don't know about you, but I love social events on Thursdays. Its the perfect time to cut the mid-week monotony and have a little preview of the weekend. Last week I had a little preview of Marc Cain's Spring/Summer collection as well. The occasion was the launch of its 3rd store in Mumbai(Juhu, Bandra and now Napean Sea Road) and 150th store globally. Cocktails and canapes added to the fun.





The collection was interesting. Wispy, flowing fabrics, monochrome and sudden bursts of colour. I was enamored by their fuchsia pumps and emerald green scarves. I'm all about the colour right now. WANT! WANT! WANT!

While I was there I did a bit of celeb spotting. No one really struck my fancy but I do love Evelyn Sharma's dress. Or is it just the colour I like?




No comments:

Post a Comment